Humility and Mercy: By Strength shall no Man Prevail
(Genesis 32:24-32, Romans 9:15-16, Matthew 12:7, Matthew 18:23-35)
Most times believers miss receiving God’s mercy because they think God is required to have mercy on them or think that God should know that He should have mercy on them (Luke 18:10-14).
Most time unbelievers come to God pleading for God’s mercy as someone who does not deserve it (Matthew 15:22-28).
Brethren, please always remember that in Luke 18:14, Jesus says about the tax collector,
“I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted “
1) Lord, give me Your humble heart that desires Your mercy, in Jesus name.
2) Lord give me Your Humble heart that pant and seek Your mercy, in Jesus name.
3) Lord, give me a humble heart that receives mercy and does not abuse Your mercy, in Jesus name.
4) Lord, give me Your humble heart that rests on Your mercy, in Jesus name.
5) Lord give me a humble and grateful heart that testify about Your mercies, in Jesus name (Genesis 32:10).
6) Merciful Jesus, I pray, please give me Your heart that extends mercy to others in Your name.
7) Lord may my deeds make others praise and talk about Your mercy always, in Jesus name.