(Revelation 2:4; John 21:2-22; Luke 15:11-24; Luke 22:31-32,61-62, Psalms 51)
Luke 15:21-24 KJV
21 And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son.
22 But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet:
23 And bring hither the fatted calf, and kill it; and let us eat, and be merry:
24 For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry.
1) Lord Jesus, I thank You for Your love that sought me out from straying off Your way.
2) Father, refill my heart with the love for You, greater than my first love for You, in Jesus name.
3) Lord, may Your mercy restore me completely, in Jesus name (Psalms 51:12)
4) Holy Spirit, come and dwell in me, afresh, in power and faithfulness, in Jesus name.
5) Holy Spirit, may Your fire burn brightly in me, give light to others, and lead them to You, in Jesus name.