(Numbers 11:1-23, 1 Samuel 9:1-17)
1) Oh Lord, I confess my sins of dwelling in worries, forgive my iniquities in Jesus name.
2) Lord, replace my heart of worries with Your heart of steadfastness, courage, and strong faith, in Jesus name.
3) Father, help me not to be blind to Your innumerable and continuous goodness, in Jesus name.
4) Lord, give me the heart that trust You enough to talk to You about my worries, in Jesus name.
5) Lord, I now trust You for unfailing intervention in all situations that formed my worries, in Jesus name.
6) Father, I thank You because You never forsake me and never let me down. Amen.