(Matthew 25:36-46, Exodus 23:3, Exodus 23:11, Leviticus 14:21, Leviticus 19:10, Leviticus 23:22, Deuteronomy 15:7, Deuteronomy 15:9, Deuteronomy 15:11, Deuteronomy 24:12-15,
1) Father, forgive me for every way I have turned away from helping the needy and wash my sins/condemnation away with the blood of Jesus, in Jesus name.
2) Lord Jesus, give a new heart that sees the needy as you see them.
3) Lord, open my eyes and help me to see the barriers I have placed against helping the needy, in Jesus name.
4) Lord open my ears to the cry of the needy and the oppressed, in Jesus name.
5) Lord guide me in the right way of helping the needy, do not let me fall into the …