1) Pray to be sensitive to the need for a personal encounter with the Lord.
2) Pray for help from the Holy Spirit regarding the right platform and atmosphere for a personal encounter with Jesus Christ (Acts 13:1-4).
3) Confess and repent from the sins of thinking that you already know what God is doing.
4) Pray for the right heart that relies on God’s mercy through grace and faith in Jesus Christ (Romans 5:2, 1 Corinthians 15:10, Ephesians 2:9).
5) Pray for divine leadings regarding being sensitive to the right time for an encounter with Jesus Christ.
6) Pray for grace and mercy to respond appropriately to divine encounter, to sustain the result and to be fruitful with it.
7) Ask for grace, mercy and direction regarding helping others into divine encounter.