(Psalms 103, Psalms 25, Psalms 51, Psalms 32, Psalms 130, Psalms 123, Psalms 150)
1) Lord Jesus have mercy on me
2) Father, my strength have failed me, let Your great mercy intervene in my situation and settle my case, in Jesus name.
3) Lord Jesus, blot out all my transgressions and iniquities completely by your great mercy.
4) Father restore unto me the joy of Your salvation, in Jesus name.
5) Lord, I need more grace for this new level and journey, the previous are no more sufficient, please Lord release more grace on me abundantly, in Jesus name.
6) Father speak to me on the appropriate things You want me to do, grant me the grace to do them, guide and guard me into their full manifestations, in Jesus name.
7) Lord, may I not covet any of Your glory for myself, in Jesus name.