(Matthew 24:12-13, 2 Timothy 3:1-17, Luke 18:8, 1 Timothy 4:1-9, Jude 1:3-7, Jude 1:16-21, Peter 2:1-6)
1) Lord, kindle the fire of Your love in me, in Jesus name.
2) Lord Jesus, help me to grow in Your love.
3) Father, help me to help others discover Your love, in Jesus name.
4) Help me to help others grow in Your love, in Jesus name.
5) Holy Spirit, help me to live out the love of Jesus for all to see and be reconciled to Him – the Truth, the Way, and the Life.
- Thy golden gates are lifted up,
The doors are opened wide;
The king of Glory is gone in
Unto His Father’s side.
- Thou art gone up before us, Lord,
To make for us a place,
That we may be where now Thou art,
And see Thee face to face.
- And ever on our earthly path
A gleam of glory lies;
A light still breaks behind the cloud
That veiled Thee from our eyes.
- Lift up our hearts, lift up our minds;
Let Thy dear grace be given,
That, while we wander here below,
Our treasure be in Heaven.
- That where Thou art, at God’s right hand
Our hope, our love may dwell
Dwell Thou in us, that we may dwell
For evermore in Thee.