(Hebrews 1:1-14, Isaiah 53:1-12, John 7:1-53, John 18:15-30, Revelation 5:1-14, John 8:58)
1) Lord Jesus, how long will I keep You waiting over my life? I yield it now to You, use it for Your purpose.
2) Lord, I know, many a time, I ignore Your voice and run after the small gods of this world, please touch my life and kindle Your undying fire in me, in Jesus name.
3) Oh Jesus, help me to see this world as You see it. Oh, that I will know them as vanity. Oh, that I will know that these beauties are ashes, that their glories are like the passing of the breeze and their pleasure as foods for maggots.
4) Jesus, give me a heart that seeks Your approval and not the approval of this world.
5) Lord, give me the grace to live a life You desire, a life that honors You and the precious sacrifice You offered for me.