(Isaiah 66:5-10, Romans 8:1, Psalms 41:11-13, Psalms 56:9, Hebrews 4:16, Romans 8:15, 1 John 3:1, John 1:12-14)
Hebrews 4:16 KJV Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
We are bold in the Lord because: God’s love bids us to come, we know and are certain about the throne of grace, and His mercy that endures forever. These are the basis for our boldness! They are the reason for our confidence in Jesus. Hallelujah!
He says, “I will never leave you nor forsake you till the end of the world”.
He says, “For God so loved the world… ” (John 3:16 KJV). When He promises, He remains faithful to it. He remains as God, unfailingly, walking out ways to fulfill His promises.
God’s love, mercy, and grace are our boldness. While we enjoy God’s love, mercy, and grace, we must not let it be in prodigality. We must always be careful not to abuse them or take them for granted.
We must work out our faith in them, in ways that glorify God always. Yet we must NOT think that, we EARNED God’s love, mercy, and grace by our wisdom, prudence, conscientiousness, or good practices. We must not permit the comfort we find ourselves to drive us against the Almightiness of God. Period of comfort pitched David against God. Instead of continuing in the peaceful and comfortable life God gave him from all battles, David over-celebrated and ended against God, right inside God’s judgment. Guide your heart against pride of the time of peace and comfort as it leads to intermittent chaotic life.
Give thanks to the Lord always, for the sacrifice He paid for you to enjoy His love, mercy and grace freely. Now, what we enjoy freely, initially cost our Lord Jesus; His glory, birth into the wicked world, excruciating and torturous death on the cross. Jesus gave us this boldness as He reconciles us to God. Amen.
1) Lord, I thank You for Your love, mercy and grace that have given me the boldness I have in You.
2) Father, forgive me for being unprofitable and unfaithful with Your love, mercy and grace, in Jesus name.
3) Lord, I decide to be fruitful before You, from this moment, help me Jesus.
4) I stand in Your love, mercy, and grace, Lord, let every charge/accusation brought against me be scattered, in Jesus name.
5) Power of the Holy Spirit from above, enter into me, envelope me and effect my progress, in Jesus name.