(1 Corinthians 3:10-23, Ephesians 2:20-22, 1 Peter 1:7)
Our daily activities – spiritual or physical, are what we build on the foundation that the Lord Jesus, the apostles and all saints before us have laid. What we see as our daily, casual, spontaneous or deliberate activities are the materials we are using to build on the foundation. Hence, all will be evaluated against the ability and grace the Lord has given us.
Today the Lord Jesus is not relying on Peter, Paul or Apollos (they have entered to rest from their labours), He relies on us (we are the current labourers in His vineyard).
Let us be mindful of how we spend every passing second, we will account for it before the Lord Jesus Christ.
1) Lord thank you for the sure foundation you laid with your life, death, and resurrection.
2) Lord Jesus, if I have built wrongly on this foundation, please, forgive me and wash away my sins with your precious blood.
3) Father, give me the heart that the vanities of this world cannot entice in Jesus name.
4) Lord, grant me the grace to do greater exploits for Your glory in Jesus name.
5) I rise to the fulfillment of the divine mandate upon my life in Jesus name.
Church Website: www.cacokeitunu.org