(Genesis 15:4-6, John 20:24-29, Hebrews 11:1-40, James 1:6-8, James 2:18-26)
Without faith we cannot please the Lord. We cannot delight Him if we do not have faith. Not having faith in God is the same as taking Him as a liar. The Lord Jesus rebuked every sign of doubt sternly anytime He sighted it in the disciples. He never condoned it for anyone, even, those who came for healing.
However, He encourages our faith. Everyday and every moment He builds us up in faith. He uses what happens to us (good/bad) and what happens to others (good/bad) to teach us about having faith in Him.
Conversely, the devil attack our faith with all his deceptions so that he will be able to deny us of our divine blessings.
We can always ask for the Lord to heal our unbelief. We can ask for His help in our journey of faith every time we notice that our faith is wavering. He will surely come to our help! The disciples cried to Him, each time they realized that their faith was weak. If we also cry to Him at such a time, He will help us.
1) Help my faith Lord Jesus and heal my unbelief.
2) Lord, destroy all the weapons the devil is using against my faith, in Jesus name.
3) Lord, open my understanding everywhere I find it hard to distinguish faith from pride/stubbornness, in Jesus name.
4) As you build up my faith, Lord, help me to yield to You, in Jesus name.
5) Lord, give me the eyes and heart of faith, in Jesus name.
6) Lord, help me to put my faith to work, in Jesus name (James 2:20).