(Exodus 7:1, 1 Chronicles 16:21-22, Matthew 4:11, Galatians 3:26-29, Psalms 8, Romans 8:16-17)
We are children of the Father.
We are joint heirs with the Son.
We are children of God’s kingdom.
1) Lord, You created me to be Your child, I will not become slave to the devil in Jesus name.
2) I have the heart of sonship and heir of God’s kingdom, in Jesus name.
3) All that I have enslaved myself to, Lord, delivered me from them by fire, in Jesus name.
4) Lord, by Your great mercy, lift me up from where sins have relegated me, in Jesus name.
5) Father, Your word says that You have made me a god over my Pharaohs, in Jesus name, every enemy bow before me in Jesus name (Exodus 7:1a).