(Genesis 24:12-15,21,27; Joshua 9:6-18
Psalms 85:8-13, Romans 3:23-26, Daniel 2:13-23)
The attributes of God’s children that trust Him are:
1) They do not claim to be wise in their own eyes,
2) They ask Him for direction because they trust His instruction,
3) Even though He endowed them with wisdom, they subject their wisdom under Him (Daniel 2:13-23).
Going without the Lord’s instructions results in going the wrong way (Joshua 9:6-18)
God has a way He deals with His children who are wise in their Own Eyes (Genesis 4:6-11)
Yet, God’s unfailing love and goodness awaits His children (Psalms 85:8-13, John 3:16, Romans 3:23-26)
God leads His children who trusts in Him.
1) Oh Lord, I thank You because You are ever faithful to me.
2) Lord, guide me out of every wrong path, in Jesus name.
3) Lord Jesus, I submit my wisdom under instruction.
4) My mind, be washed in the word of God and be sanctified by the blood of Jesus, in Jesus name.
5) Lord help me to always trust in You and not in my own wisdom, in Jesus name.