(Philippians 3:7-21, Phillipians 4:1, Luke 16:27-31, Revelation 20:10-15)
Standing firm. We must be mindful of this as we press towards our heavenly crowns. Each day that counts is taken away from the years of our pilgrimage on earth. Think about heaven, think about the kingdom of God, think about our native city. We are not there until we eventually see ourselves there. Every hour counting on earth is another possibility that another careless Christian may fall away from the path of righteousness. Every activity is still a possibility for the deceiver and the tempter to try luring us away from holiness. Really, he is lurking around for that purpose. Every now and then, he defeats many that rely on their own strength, wisdom and experience alone.
Share the news in whatever way you can. If you can proclaim on all streets, please do. If can proclaim through social media, please do. At least there will be a way for you to witness to those who are perishing. Ultimately, let your lifestyle preach the gospel. If you cannot pull anyone away from the broad road to hell, pull your household. May the Lord give you grace and strength as you do so. Joshua professed it and Noah’s family were with him in the ark. This is the biggest favor you can do for them. If the Lord shows us what hell is, we will most likely pray that our enemies will not end there. It is a horrible place of no return and no second chance (Luke 16:27-31). Heaven is real and worths persevering for.
Remember, if we must stand firm then we must remind ourselves that “… strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.” (Matthew 7:14)
Be blessed and be rapturable!
1) Lord, give me the grace and power to stand firm in You, in Jesus name.
2) Holy Spirit, give me the grace to personally evaluate myself through the mirror of Your word always, in Jesus name.
3) I will not be a stumbling stone to others, in Jesus name.
4) I will not oppose the Lord in any way, in Jesus name.
5) Holy Spirit, I do not rely on my own strength, wisdom, holiness or experience for getting to heaven but on Your grace and mercy, in Jesus name.