(John 8:58, Mark 12:35-37, Job 38, Job 39)
Lord God Almighty, who was, who is and who is to come. The God that cannot be described fully. His creations are wonders to all of us. Every of His creations is restricted and limited in diverse ways eg by forms, shapes, textures, time etc, yet He remains the same all over the world and through out all generations.
He has not handed over His authority to anyone. No special adviser, no counselor. No one, no matter how powerful, has been able to sidetrack His authority. The host of heaven themselves know they are not equal to Him in anyway. They bow and serve Him with awe. He is the triple holy God (holy, holy, holy ) (Isaiah 6:3)- Holy is the Father, holy is the Son, holy is the Holy Spirit.
The Creator that was not created. Even though we try so much to understand Him, we are still employing the same understanding He gave to us. We are so limited in understanding that we cannot comprehend one day of our lives. I will rather seek to obey Him, than to understand Him.
The years of human’s life are numbered but His years are infinite. He is all-knowing. The best of humans race are only achievable in certain (limited ) aspects/spheres of their lives. No one has ever been the world best in all things. Only Him! He did not earn it, He has it. That is His attribute – perfect in all His ways.
Father, help us to keep dwelling on Your awesomeness.
Psalms 26:8 LORD, I have loved the habitation of thy house, and the place where thine honour dwelleth.
Psa 43:3 O send out thy light and thy truth: let them lead me; let them bring me unto thy holy hill, and to thy tabernacles.
Psa 61:4 I will abide in thy tabernacle for ever: I will trust in the covert of thy wings.
Psa 84:1 How amiable are thy tabernacles, O LORD of hosts!
Oh Lord, let Your goodness and mercy follow me all the days of my life: and make me dwell in Your house for ever.
Please let’s join our voices to sing this hymn as we worship Him
1. Holy, Holy, Holy, Lord God Almighty!
Unto everlasting days our song shall rise to Thee;
Holy, Holy, Holy, Merciful and Mighty!
God in Three Persons, blessed Trinity!
2. Holy, Holy, Holy! all the saints adore Thee;
Heaven’s elders cast their crowns down by the glassy sea;
Cherubim and seraphim worship too before Thee,
Who wert, and art, and evermore shalt be.
3. Holy, Holy, Holy! though the darkness hide Thee,
Though the eye of sinful man Thy glory may not see,
Only Thou art holy, there is none beside Thee
Perfect in power, in love, and purity.
1) LORD, make me Your habitation and the place where Your honour dwells ( Psalms 26:8).
2) Lord, send Your light and truth into my life: let them lead me, in Jesus name (Psalms 43:3).
3) Lord, help me to abide in Your tabernacle for ever and trust in the covert of Your wings, in Jesus name (Psalms 61:4).
4) Oh Lord Jesus, let Your goodness and mercy be upon me all the days of my life: and make me dwell in Your house for ever, (Psalms 23:6).
5) Lord, I thank You for the beauty of Your glory upon my life.