(Ecclesiastes 2:1-end, Luke 15:11-24, Ecclesiastes 12:12-13, Psalms 32:8-9)
1) Lord Jesus, may I not neglect You in my doings.
2) Lord, May I not stray away from Your presence in pursuit of a life of regret in Jesus name (Luke 15:12-13).
3) Have Your way in my life oh Lord, guard me that the spirit of vanity will not enter into my life, in Jesus name.
4) Lord Jesus, while You raise me for Your purpose, do not let me give myself to the life of vanity.
5) Oh Lord, be the Shepherd of my heart forever that my testimony will always be Your faithfulness, goodness and mercy, in Jesus name.