(Mark 4:37-41, Mathew 14:24-33, Psalms 46:1, Psalms 62, Psalms 91, Romans 5:1-11).
1) Lord Jesus, thank You for taking me into Yourself.
2) I stretched forth my hands, as You saved Peter, Lord, save me from every doubt (Mathew 14:30).
3) Rock of Ages, You are my secure haven and sure refuge, give me grace not to stray away from You.
4) Father, shelter me and keep me from the wiles of the wicked, in Jesus name.
5) Rock of ages, hide me and my home in Yourself, in Jesus name.
6) Lord Jesus, I thank You because I am save in You.