(Matthew 13 : 3 – 23)
1) Awesome Lord Jesus, we appreciate You and bless Your Holy name for this year. Thank You for the joy and peace of the new year.
2) Father, open my eyes to see Your vision for my life this year, in Jesus name.
3) LORD, release the Spirit of obedience that will make me prosper and flourish in this year into me, in Jesus name.
4) Father, take charge of all I see and do this year, in Jesus name.
5) Father, by Your grace and mercy, I refuse to fail You this year, in Jesus name.
The Divine Instructions and Visions for this Year’s Journey
(Matthew 13 : 3 – 23)
- Being God’s Instrument of Prais... — (2 Chronicles 5:11-14, Psalms 145:2, Psalms 144:9, Psalms 61:5-8, Psalms 69:30) 1) Lord, may my life be an instrument of Your praise, in Jesus name. 2) Holy Spirit release the power of praise into me, in Jesus name. 3) Lord open my spiritual eyes to see Your praise in all of Your works, in Jesus [...]
- God’s Care is Marvelous and His... — (Isaiah 18:8,Isaiah 54:17,Luke 21:15,Micah 7:8-20,Psalms 23:1,Zechariah 2:5,Psalms 119:98-100) 1)I receive the divine wisdom that confounds my enemies in Jesus name. 2)I receive the grace to be humble and honest before God at all time, in Jesus name 3)In Jesus name, I receive the divine manifestation that cannot be frustrated by the world systems and human [...]
- How Much of God’s Love is Refle... — (1 Corinthians 13, Proverbs 10:12, 1 Peter 4:8, Phillipians 2:1-5) 1) Father, open my heart to understand what Your love means, in Jesus name. 2) Lord, open my eyes to see the true revelation of Your love, in Jesus name. 3) Oh Lord, let Your love become the platform on which I stand, in Jesus [...]
- REGRET:The Testimony of a Man that Ne... — (Ecclesiastes 2:1-end, Luke 15:11-24, Ecclesiastes 12:12-13, Psalms 32:8-9) 1) Lord Jesus, may I not neglect You in my doings. 2) Lord, May I not stray away from Your presence in pursuit of a life of regret in Jesus name (Luke 15:12-13). 3) Have Your way in my life oh Lord, guard me that the spirit [...]
- Take Heed to How You Hear and Grow wi... — (Matthew 13:1-53, Luke 8:4-18) Obviously, the passage before us now is the parable of the sower but more importantly our focus in this, is about our need to pay attention to how we hear and grow with the word of God. By how we hear, we mean: 1) if Jesus is talking to us in [...]